Distinguished by its fast design, the XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens from FUJIFILM is a general wide-angle prime offering a 35mm equivalent focal length. Ideally suited to discerning street, wedding, editorial, and documentary photographers, the lens's bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and enables greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates two aspherical elements, which helps to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations, and three ED elements have also been applied to produce a superior image with high contrast and sharpness. Additionally, a rounded nine-blade diaphragm is featured, and contributes a smooth bokeh quality.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Impressive f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords extensive control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements and three ED elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Delivers vibrant, true-to-life colors with minimal optical aberrations and outstanding detail.
- Powerfully accurate linear autofocus motor ensures that images are always in focus. Also provides minimal focus breathing and precise focus down to a minimum focusing distance of 7.5".
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Weather-resistant construction built to withstand dust, moisture, and temperatures as low as 14°F.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.