Ideal for portraiture, the FUJIFILM XF 56mm f/1.2 R WR from is a weather-sealed iteration of their lauded 85mm equivalent lens. Famously distinguished by its exceedingly fast f/1.2 maximum aperture, great subject isolation, and pleasant color rendering, this revision updates the optical formula by adding aspherical elements to the focusing group, a greatly improved focusing distance of 1.6', and an 11-blade rounded aperture diaphragm for improved bokeh.
The optical design employs both aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to achieve high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating is used, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy in bright and backlit conditions. A rounded eleven-blade diaphragm delivers smooth and pleasant out of focus highlights. This all-metal lens uses nine rubber seals to keep it protected from dust and moisture, while also maintaining full functionality in temperatures as low as 14°F. The fluorine-coated front element, meanwhile, is designed to repel water, fingerprints, and other marks to help keep image quality high when the weather turns against you.
- Prime portrait-length lens is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- Produces high resolution, aberration-free results packed with detail and color. Ideal for portraits, weddings, and any other creative applications demanding precise control over depth-of-field, the XF 56mm f/1.2 R WR delivers incredible image-resolving performance down to its minimum focusing distance of 1.6', making it an ideal portrait lens, but also suitable for other applications within table-top, product, and commercial photography.
- Its optical construction comprises 13 elements in eight groups, including one ED and two aspherical elements. The eight elements used in the focusing group take high-refractive technology from FUJINON Cinema Lenses to minimize chromatic, spherical, and comatic aberrations. This helps minimize light bleed within highlights, boosting image quality and subject detail in the process.
- Especially bright f/1.2 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and offers notable control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.