An ideal lens for portraiture, the GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is a short telephoto, 87mm-equivalent prime for the G-mount GFX camera system. Its bright f/2 maximum aperture affords extensive control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques, and also benefits working in low-light conditions. A rounded nine-blade diaphragm also contributes to pleasing bokeh quality to suit shallow depth of field imagery. The sophisticated optical design employs four extra-low dispersion elements to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for a high degree of clarity and contrast. Additionally, benefitting handling the lens is a linear autofocus motor that is both quick and quiet, and an internal focusing mechanism limits the overall lens length during use as well as maintains consistent image quality throughout the focusing range. The lens is also dust-, freeze-, and weather-resistant and features a manual aperture ring for intuitive exposure adjustment as well as a Command position for camera-based control over the aperture.
- Short telephoto prime lens offers an 87mm equivalent focal length realize a slightly narrow field of view to suit portraiture and other mid-length shooting applications.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions as well as enables a high degree of control over depth of field.
- The optical design incorporates four extra-low dispersion elements to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the aperture and focusing ranges for notable clarity and color fidelity.
- A linear AF motor is used for quick, quiet focusing performance and an internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall length of the lens during operation and also produces consistent optical performance throughout the focusing range.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings, and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.