Characterized by its especially slim design, the GF 50mm f/3.5 R LM WR Lens from FUJIFILM is a compact 40mm-equivalent prime designed for the medium format G-mount GFX camera system. Its sleek profile makes it ideal for walkaround and everyday shooting and completes a truly portable medium format system. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which controls distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity. Balancing the optical attributes, the lens also utilizes a linear AF motor for quick and quiet focusing performance, while a manual aperture ring also avails intuitive exposure adjustment, and a Command position permits making camera-based aperture selections. Additionally, the lens is also dust, freeze, and weather resistant for use in trying environmental conditions.
- Prime 50mm lens offers a 40mm equivalent focal length to realize a normal field of view for working with a variety of subjects.
- Impressively compact "pancake" design makes this lens especially portable and ideal for everyday shooting.
- The nine-element, six-group optical design incorporates one aspherical element to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for cleaner, more realistic rendering and sharper image quality.
- A linear AF motor is used for especially quick and quiet focusing performance and is well-suited to both photo and video applications.
- Physical aperture ring allows for intuitive adjustment over exposure settings and incorporates a C (Command) position to permit camera-based aperture setting.
- Dust- and weather-sealed physical construction enables working in harsh climates and temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.