One of the most versatile lenses for M-mount rangefinders, the upgraded 2022 version of the Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH. is a general wide-angle lens characterized by its sophisticated optics and bright f/1.4 maximum aperture. Offered here in black, this lens is well-suited for available light photography and affords outstanding control over depth of field for selective focus shooting techniques.
The lens features a newly engineered double cam unit that decreases the minimum focusing distance to just 1.3', enabling dynamic close-up imagery. Additionally, the lens has been upgraded with eleven aperture blades from the original nine for visibly improved bokeh performance. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element to control spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and clarity, and a floating elements system is used to maintain performance throughout the focusing range. A newly designed pull-out lens hood has also been integrated into the front of the lens to minimize ghosting and flare by blocking out stray light.
- Versatile general wide-angle prime features a bright, fast f/1.4 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and for greater control over depth of field.
- Improved minimum focusing distance of just 1.3' enables dynamic close-up imagery.
- One aspherical element controls spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness.
- Floating elements system achieves consistent image quality throughout the focusing range.
- Upgraded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Newly designed with an integrated pull-out lens hood, the front of the lens also includes 46mm-diameter threads to accept optional filters.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.