A messenger-style bag designed for traveling photographers, the black Nova 200 AW II Camera Bag from Lowepro can hold your professional DSLR or mirrorless camera plus two to four extra lenses, a flash, and several small accessories. Its spacious main compartment comes with removable dividers, so you can customize the interior space to best suit your gear. Both a zipper and an oversize flap with a buckle are used for closing the case, helping ensure your equipment stays safe even in inclement weather. For added protection, an all-weather cover is included to shield the bag from rain or snow.
Several pockets located around the exterior of the bag give you convenient access to small items. The front compartment has three interior pockets that are ideal for filters or lens caps, as well as space for a manual or small book. At the front of the lid, another zippered compartment can be used for everyday items such as your phone, wallet, or keys. Exterior mesh pouches with no closure are also available on each side for small accessories. Finally, a zippered slip pocket in the back can hold flat items such as passports or wallets.
As for carrying the bag, the Nova 200 comes with a detachable shoulder strap for comfortable use while shooting, as well as a top handle for handheld use. If you own an optional rolling case such as the PhotoStream SP 200, you can use the Nova's trolley sleeve to connect it to the telescoping handle of your larger bag. This makes airline travel much easier and allows you to easily carry your cameras and lenses along with the rest of your gear.
- Messenger-style bag fully featured for photographers, holds a DSLR or mirrorless system with two to four lenses, a flash, and several small accessories
- Tough polyester construction, with all-weather cover to help shield your equipment during rain or snow
- Zippered main compartment with small pockets in the lid interior for SD cards and batteries
- Adjustable interior dividers allow you to customize the interior space to your liking
- Oversize lid closes via quick release buckle, has zippered pocket on the front for a phone or wallet
- Exterior front compartment with mesh pockets for filters and lens caps
- Back zippered pocket for flat items, holds a passport or small book
- Dual mesh pouches on each side of the bag for holding loose items such as straps
- Can be carried by hand via comfortable top handle, or via the detachable shoulder strap with a non-slip pad
- Trolley sleeve in the back for use with an optional roller bag, makes airline travel easier
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.