This ETZ21 Sony E-Mount Lens to Nikon Z-Mount Autofocus Adapter from Megadap allows a Sony E-mount lens to be used on Nikon Z-mount cameras. Compatible with both Sony and third-party E-mount lenses, this adapter not only works on any Nikon Z-mount camera, but also enables the use of advanced features such as autofocus, image stabilization, and camera-controlled aperture functions. The adapter has been updated with a stainless steel bayonet that provides better sealing on the circuit board and a new chip for compatibility with Nikon's most recent protocols. Additionally, the adapter is firmware upgradable via an included firmware clip.
- Allows Sony E-mount lenses to be used on Nikon Z-mount cameras
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus, focus shift, pinpoint focusing, auto aperture, time-lapse, and interval timer functions
- Support AF-S, AF-C, AF-F, Eye-AF, and face detection autofocus
- Support AF/MF button on the lens body
- Smooth focusing performance during video shooting
- Transfers EXIF data from lens to camera, saving aperture, shutter speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Updated stainless steel mounting ring provides enhanced sealing on the circuit board
- Firmware upgradable via micro-USB port and an included clip
- Supports full-frame and APS-C sensor size cameras
- Suitable for Nikon Zfc, Z50, Z5, Z6, Z6 II, Z7, Z7 II, and Z9 cameras
- Supports third-party lenses including Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss, Voigtlander, and Samyang
- Not compatible with Viltrox and Yongnuo lenses
Compatible Lens Brands
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.