A svelte lens designed for close-up photography, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens from Olympus is a 60mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its 1.25x greater-than-life size maximum magnification, this lens also has a 3.7" minimum focusing distance, for a minimum working distance of 0.6", to greatly benefit working with close-up subjects in great detail. This close-focusing capability has a simple, yet effective optical design that incorporates one aspherical element, one Dual Super Aspherical (DSA) element, and one Extra-Low Dispersion Aspherical (EDA) element to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity.
A Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is also used for high-speed focusing performance that is equally quiet and accurate to benefit photographers and filmmakers alike. Manual focus control is also available, and the lens supports select OM-D and PEN cameras' Focus Bracketing modes for improved depth of field when working with macro subjects.
- Prime 30mm macro lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds system cameras and offers a 60mm equivalent focal length.
- The optical design incorporates one DSA element, one aspherical element, and one EDA element, which all contribute to reducing spherical aberrations, chromatic aberrations, and color fringing for improved sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Well-suited to macro shooting, this lens affords a greater-than-life size 1.25x maximum magnification along with a 3.7" minimum focusing distance, and a 0.6" minimum working distance.
- A MSC autofocus system provides quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to benefit both still photo shooting and movie recording.
- Compatible with select PEN and OM-D cameras' Focus Bracketing feature to extend the effective depth of field when working with macro subjects.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.