A versatile wide-angle zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f/2.8 PRO from Olympus is a 14-28mm equivalent lens featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. A suite of aspherical, extra-low dispersion, and high-refractive index elements are featured within the optical design, and help to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and sharpness. Additionally, a ZERO coating has been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. A weather-resistant design benefits handling in trying conditions while an L-Fn button offers lens-based control over various settings. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system achieves fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance to benefit both photo and video applications. As a fast, high-performance wide-angle zoom, this Micro Four Thirds lens pairs an optimized optical layout with refined physical details to excel in a variety of working conditions.
- Wide-angle 7-14mm zoom lens offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range for Micro Four Thirds digital cameras.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in difficult lighting situations.
- The lens construction incorporates two aspherical ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, one aspherical element, three Super ED elements, one ED element, and two HR (high-refractive index) elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Programmable L-Fn (lens function) button for easily accessible settings adjustment.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction ensures this lens' performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- Built-in petal-type lens hood helps to alleviate stray light from causing flare and also adds some protection from accidental impacts to the front element.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.