Boasting a wide viewing angle that presents an immersive viewing experience, Nikon's M7 Binoculars have improved design features compared to previous iterations, with the same focus on comfort and performance the line is known for. Featuring extra-low dispersion glass elements with anti-reflection fully multicoated optics and highly reflective dielectric-coated, phase-corrected roof prisms, complemented by exterior lens coatings that repel water and oil, the Monarch M7 produces bright and clear high-contrast images with true-to-life color and minimal color fringing.
- The powerful magnification allows for detailed observation of distant subjects
- Larger objective lenses improve light-gathering ability without adding excessive bulk or weight
- Roof prism light path ensures optical tubes remain thin for a compact form factor
- Extra-low dispersion glass reduces chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased contrast, improved color rendition, and sharpness without distortion across the entire field of view
- Phase-correcting prism coatings reduce internal interference to improve light transmission, contrast, and resolution
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics maximize light transmission across the entire visible spectrum for accurate color rendition and improved contrast and clarity
- Exterior lens coating allows water to bead and roll off and oils to be cleaned off without leaving a residue, ensuring clearer views at all times
- Highly reflective multilayer dielectric prism coatings boost internal reflection to >99% to maintain image brightness and improve contrast and clarity
- Wide apparent angle of view reduces the appearance of the distracting hand shake that is common when holding high-power optics and requires less side-to-side head movement to see the terrain before you
- Improved wider field of view than previous models present a more immersive observational experience
Use and Handling
- High-eyepoint design provides ample space between your brow and the eyecups for a clear field of view, even when you're wearing glasses
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- Locking diopter ensures your settings won't accidentally change in the field
- Adjustable interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Ample eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- Comfortable exit pupil will cover pupils as they open in low light to keep the full scene in view
- Environmentally friendly Eco-Glass is made without lead or arsenic
- Textured protective rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold and wet weather
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes and environmental conditions
- Black coloring allows it to remain inconspicuous in all environments
- One-piece tethered ocular rainguard protects eyecups from water pooling in them from rain or spraying water when hanging from the neck
- Tethered fold-down objective lens caps prevent losing them during observation sessions
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.