- Durable aluminum alloy filter holder provides three pairs of filter slots, a configuration that accommodates up to three separately available 100mm wide, 2mm thick filters
- Each slot is designed to grip an installed filter only along the surface of the filter's edges, avoiding contact with the filter's front or rear-facing surfaces
- Use of the filter holder can be easily accomplished by first screwing the included 82mm adapter ring onto a lens with 82mm front filter threads
- Included step-up rings allow 82mm adapter ring to be used with lenses that have 67mm, 72mm, or 77mm front filter threads
- Additional step-up rings are separately available for lenses with 49mm, 52mm, 58mm, or 62mm front filter threads
- The pull-and-release locking pin on the filter holder allows for a reliable connection to the 82mm adapter ring, which allows the holder to be rotated 360°
- The 82mm adapter ring accommodates included NiSi 86mm Enhanced Circular Polarizer Filter and allows it to rotate for adjustment of its effect
- NiSi 86mm Enhanced Circular Polarizer Filter offers a saturation effect that is approximately 25% greater than a NiSi 86mm Circular Polarizer for select NiSi filter holder kits
- When combined, the filter holder and 82mm adapter ring allow for easy installation or removal of the circular polarizer
- The screw-in locking pin can be used to prevent any rotation of the filter holder, further securing the position of an installed filter
- Additional adapter rings are separately available for lenses with 86mm or 95mm front filter threads
- Push-on lens cap included with the kit
- Padded pouch included for storage and transport
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.