The Nissin MF18 Macro Ring Flash for Nikon is a ringlight flash, specifically designed for use with Nikon cameras with i-TTL capabilities. Featuring a Fine Macro mode, this flash provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1204 in 1/6 EV steps, to achieve the greatest accuracy. When used in manual mode, the flash can be adjusted in 1/3 EV steps from full power down to 1/64th power. The tube flash design is divided in half, allowing you to vary light output depending on the lighting conditions. This design also works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
- Ringlight flash specifically designed for use with Nikon cameras with i-TTL capabilities.
- Fine Macro mode provides highly precise light control from 1/128 to 1/1024 in 1/6 EV steps to achieve the greatest accuracy. Variable power in manual mode is 1/1 - 1/64 minus 2/3 EV in in 1/3 EV steps.
- Tube flash design works in conjunction with the expansion flash head, permitting use of this flash on lenses ranging from 49mm to 82mm in diameter.
- Wireless TTL and multi-function remote control system allow this flash to control slave groups with +/- 3 stops EV compensation.
- Firmware upgrades available through USB service terminal.
- Color display features an easily navigable menu that automatically rotates depending on the camera's orientation.
- Modeling LED lamp works in conjunction with power ratio control feature to help better preview your lighting.
- Compatible with separately available Nissin PS 8 Ni-MH Battery Pack for Nikon Camera.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.