A flexible lens for general shooting, the black M.Zuiko Digital 17mm f/1.8 from Olympus is a 34mm equivalent wide-angle prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The wide field of view pairs with the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions, and it also offers increased control over depth of field for working with selective focusing techniques. The optical design makes use of aspherical and high refractive index glass elements to control spherical aberrations and distortion throughout the aperture range for increased sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick and quiet focusing performance and a manual focus clutch can be used for more intuitive adjustment and control over focus.
- Wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 34mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- One DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, two aspherical elements, and one high refractive index element contribute to a marked reduction in distortion and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness and accurate rendering throughout the aperture range.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Manual focus clutch lets you quickly pull the focusing ring into place for direct, intuitive focus control.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.