Featuring a splash, dust, and freezeproof construction, the STF-8 Twin Light Macro Flash from Olympus offers shooters a completely weatherproof macro flash option. Design with full TTL support for Olympus cameras, this twin flash will help users more easily illuminate their close-up subjects. Also, it features adjustable ratios to help control the contrast of the scene and how much light is coming from each side. The flash heads are designed to provide plenty of light, with a twin flash featuring a guide number of 27.9' at ISO 100 while a single head features a guide number of 19.7' at ISO 100. Additionally, it will cover a 12mm lens on Micro Four Thirds format camera and each flash head can be tilted from -40 to 60°.
As an advanced flash unit, the STF-8 is equipped with numerous features and settings that will help photographers. Shooters can use the STF-8 as a wireless master TTL flash to control up to 4 groups of flashes set up off camera. Also, the unit supports focus stacking and bracketing functions of select OM-D cameras. It runs on 4 AA batteries and the two included ring adapters allow it to be attached to select Olympus lenses.
- Flash heads do not protrude past the lens in order to use the minimum working distance of the lens.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof to 14°F for completely weatherproof design.
- Guide number of 27.9' at ISO 100 with two flashes and 19.7' at ISO 100 with a single flash.
- Covers the angle of view of a 12mm lens on Micro Four Thirds cameras, or approximately 61° vertically and 72° horizontally.
- Flash can be set to fire only one head or fire both with a ratio setting from 1:8 to 1:1 to 8:1.
- Flash heads can be tilted upward from 0 to 60° and downward from 0 to 40°.
- Flash duration of 1/1,000 second or faster.Manual flash power settings of 1/1 to 1/128.
- Comes with case, two diffusers, ring adapter, and joints.
- Compatible with Focus Stacking and Focus Bracketing modes of select OM-D cameras.
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 30 f/3.5 Macro
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm f/2.8 Macro
- M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.