The versatile M.Zuiko Digital ED 20mm f/1.4 from OM SYSTEM is a 40mm equivalent wide-angle prime lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The wide field of view is complemented by a fast f/1.4 maximum aperture for controlling depth of field and producing selective focus effects, and when working in difficult lighting conditions. This pocket-sized lens is easy to carry and balances high resolution with the ability to capture soft, feathered bokeh. This lens makes long days of shooting landscapes, nature, or travel photos seem effortless. Reliable IPX1-rated weather sealing makes it possible to shoot in any environmental conditions without worry. Two aspherical elements are used in the optical design to help reduce spherical aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of sharpness, and also help reduce the overall size and weight of the lens. The Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system provides precise, fast, and quiet focus performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- This wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 40mm equivalent focal length for 35mm format. It has a minimum focus distance of 9.8" for dynamic close-up imaging.
- The fast f/1.4 maximum aperture can achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects and when working in difficult lighting conditions. The rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasingly soft, feathered bokeh when shooting everything from nature to portraits.
- Lens construction incorporates a sophisticated system of hermetic seals that lock out moisture, cold, and dust. The fully sealed splash, freeze, and dustproof design lends itself to use in a variety of locations and environments without the need for additional protective gear. It protects itself from harsh element and can continue to be used when the temperature dips down to down to -14°F / -10°C. When the lens is used with an Olympus splashproof body, IEC Standard publication 60529 IPX1 applies.
- Two aspherical elements, three ED elements, one super ED element, and two Super HR elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions and optimize light transmission in order to provide increased sharpness and more accurate color rendering.
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) coating provides reduced lens flare and optimal color transmission.
- Fluorine lens coating repels dust, dirt, rain, and snow from the front element for easy cleaning.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.