Providing long reach with an advanced optical design, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4 PRO from OM SYSTEM gives you high-resolution image quality anywhere you go. Compact and lightweight for maximum portability, this versatile telephoto zoom is an 80-300mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The lens offers outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness, and its advanced optical design includes a variety of sophisticated elements that reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for notable clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
The lens features a high-speed movie & still compatible autofocus system for fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and with a minimum focusing distance of 27.6" you can easily get beautifully detailed and intricate shots of closeup subjects. A rounded seven-blade diaphragm provides smooth bokeh, and a ZERO lens coating improves contrast when working in bright lighting conditions. Safeguarding the lens is a reliable weather-sealed design to ensure the lens' performance in inclement and harsh conditions, and a fluorine lens coating provides additional protection from dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 80-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, two aspherical elements, one Super ED element, and one HR element are featured within the optical design to minimize both spherical and chromatic aberrations, distortion, and color fringing throughout the zoom range while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko extra-low reflection optical) minimizes lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & still compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
- Fluorine coating provides protection to the optical system and repels dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt, ensuring easy removal even when they adhere to the lens surface.
- Reliable weather-sealed design ensures the lens's performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.