The 10L, black Everyday Sling v2 from Peak Design is a versatile carrying option with a padded, non-slip strap that can be configured for wear over the right or left shoulder. Designed to fit snugly against the body, the 10L Everyday Sling v2's zippered clamshell opening allows the main compartment to be easily reached, which includes two dividers that can be configured according to the specific equipment being carried. The dividers are foldable, and can cradle curved surfaces such as the grip of a camera with an attached lens. During use, the foldable dividers enhance protection between those curved surfaces and adjacent items while minimizing the area between them for more efficient use of the main compartment's space.
Within the main compartment, the 10L Everyday Sling v2's padded sleeve for a 13" tablet or laptop computer is positioned to rest against the wearer while four pockets can serve to store and organize camera batteries, memory cards, or small electronics. Along the exterior of this bag, a spacious pocket with a zippered opening is built into the front panel which faces away from the wearer, and is a convenient space for books, notepads, documents, or snacks. For larger items such as a tripod, monopod, or packable clothing, external carry straps are included to secure such items along the bottom of the 10L Everyday Sling v2.
Featuring a durable nylon construction, the 10L Everyday Sling v2 is built to be weather resistant. To further protect its contents should the bag be placed on a wet surface, the bottom panel is waterproof. When traveling with a rolling case that has a telescoping handle, a pass-through band across the 10L Everyday Sling v2's rear panel allows the entire bag to be mounted onto such handles for added convenience.
- Compact, versatile 10L sling bag
- Padded non-slip strap can be configured for wear over the right or left shoulder
- Strap can be tightened or loosened with one hand
- Zippered clamshell opening allows the main compartment to be easily reached
- Two foldable, internal dividers can cradle curved surfaces such as the grip of a camera with an attached lens
- Internal, padded sleeve for an 13" tablet or laptop computer
- Four pockets within the main compartment can serve to store and organize camera batteries, memory cards, or small electronics
- Spacious, zippered exterior pocket offers a convenient space for books, notepads, documents, or snacks
- Durable, weather-resistant main compartment zippers with large pulls that can be locked against adjacent gear loops for security
- Included, external carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened under the bag's bottom panel
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon construction with waterproof bottom panel
- External attachment points for Peak Design Capture Clips
- Integrated luggage pass-through for convenient mounting to a rolling case's telescoping handle
- Packable, folds flat for storage inside a larger bag or case
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.