Ideal for run-and-gun video creators and live streamers, the Rode VideoMicro II is an ultracompact and lightweight camera-mount shotgun microphone for recording high-quality audio with a DSLR/mirrorless camera or iOS/Android mobile device. This true shotgun microphone improves on its predecessor by adding a supercardioid pickup pattern and annular line tube technology (first introduced with the NTG5 professional shotgun microphone) to deliver highly transparent and directional sound for your videos on TikTok and YouTube, or for live streaming and online meetings.
With plug & go operation, no complicated controls, and no battery required, the VideoMicro II is easy-to-use right out of the box. The innovative HELIX isolation mount system and included foam and furry windshields ensure all your recordings are crystal-clear, free from knocks, bumps, and wind noises, whether shooting at home or outdoors on the go.
Clear, Directional Sound for Cameras and Smartphones
- Supercardioid directional pickup pattern
- True shotgun microphone with annular line tube technology for highly transparent and directional sound
- Innovative HELIX isolation mount system
- Plug-and-play design
- Powered by your camera or phone—no batteries required
- High-quality foam and furry windshields included
- 3.5mm TRS output for connecting to cameras or mobile devices equipped with headphone jack
- 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable for camera
- 3.5mm TRS to TRRS cable for smartphone/tablet
- Designed and made in Rode's state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Quality Audio, Simple as Plug & Go
- The VideoMicro II instantly improves the sound quality of any camera or smartphone, and with no batteries required to operate and no complicated controls, quality audio is as simple as plugging in and hitting record—no audio experience required!
Ultracompact and Portable
- The VideoMicro II is designed for portability. At just 39g and 80mm in length, it is small and lightweight enough to fit into any backpack, handbag, or camera kit—the perfect companion for compact DSLR/mirrorless cameras and smartphones.
Innovative HELIX Isolation Mount
- HELIX is an innovative isolation-mount system designed in-house by RØDE to the exact specifications of the VideoMicro II to provide unmatched protection from knocks, bumps, and handling noise.
Full Accessory Kit Included
- The VideoMicro II comes with everything required to record in any situation, including a professional mounting system, high-quality foam and furry windshields for protection from wind noise, and a set of cables for connecting to cameras and smartphones.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.