Exceptionally portable and versatile in its design, the L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter from Sekonic is a versatile meter that blends both photo and video-oriented functions into a single unit. Equipped with a sliding lumisphere, the L-308X is capable of measuring incident or reflected light via a lens with a 40° reception angle. It offers a wide metering range from 0 to 19.9 EV at ISO 100, working with exposure times as low as 1/8000 all the way up to 60 seconds; it also has an equally broad flash range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 at ISO 100.
The L-308X offers three specialized metering modes: a Photo mode for still shooting with aperture and shutter priority, a Cine mode for selecting frame rates between 8-128 fps with one-tenth of a stop accuracy, and an HD Cine mode for those shooting video with DSLR or mirrorless cameras. All these settings can be easily viewed on the backlit LCD display, which can be customized to your liking and automatically lights up when working at 5 EV or darker. Other features include a PC sync terminal and a cordless flash measuring option. The L-308X-U weighs approximately 3.5 oz and runs on a single AA battery.
- Portable meter for measuring incident and reflected light, features a sliding lumisphere with a 40° reception angle
- Measuring range of 0 to 19.9 EV at ISO 100
- Flash measuring range of f/1.0 to f/90.9 at ISO 100; flash can be measured with PC sync terminal connection or cordlessly
- Remarkably accurate with a rated variance of ±0.1 EV on repeat exposures
- Exposure times ranging from 1/8000 to 60 seconds
- ISO 850 available, useful as it matches the native ISO of some video cameras
- Backlit LCD screen can be customized to display relevant information, automatically lights up under 5 EV
- Shutter and aperture priority modes available in Photo mode
- Cine mode allows you to select the frame rate, from 8 to 128 fps, as well as shutter angle with one-tenth stop accuracy
- Runs on one AA battery
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.