Created for full-frame mirrorless cameras, the Sigma 14-24mm f/2.8 DG DN Art Lens provides a versatile range of wide-angle focal lengths with excellent image quality while optimizing size and weight.
An Art-series zoom, this lens is also distinguished by its fast f/2.8 constant maximum aperture to suit working in available lighting conditions. Featuring a sophisticated optical design, a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements is used to minimize both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. A Super Multi-Layer Coating combined with a Nano Porous Coating also helps to suppress lens flare and ghosting to a greater degree than conventional anti-reflective coatings. This helps to more effectively produce color-accuracy and contrast-rich imagery in a variety of lighting conditions.
Though full-time manual focus is available, this lens is equipped with a stepping motor that enables smooth, high-speed autofocusing that is notably quiet whether utilizing features such as Face/Eye Detection AF or during video shooting. A built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions to widen the range of operations available on the lens, while inside, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm improves image quality by helping to create smooth bokeh. Additionally, a built-in lens hood serves to protect the front element as well as prevent stray light from causing flare.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Created for full-frame mirrorless cameras, this wide-angle zoom is designed to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size and weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides greater control over depth of field.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements and one F Low Dispersion (FLD) element markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements, including a large-diameter aspherical lens, control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating combined with a Nano Porous Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting to a greater degree than conventional anti-reflective coatings. The combination of these coatings produces contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, and help to make the lens even more effective in backlit conditions.
- A stepping AF motor benefits both photographers and videographers with its fast, precise, and near-silent performance. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Included rear filter holder is equipped with a fall-prevention lock for attaching and securing gel filters along the lens mount.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet that affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.