A compact design with superb optics and a power zoom function makes the Sony PZ 16-35mm f/4 G an ideal choice for all types of creators, whether that means you shoot video, stills, or both. This ultra-wide lens is among the lightest in its class and the constant f/4 aperture strikes an ideal balance that is bright enough for available-light shooting while remaining portable for all-day shoots.
A perfect companion for content creators, this lens's key features are ideal for video applications, including Power Zoom, suppressed focusing breathing, and versatile focus handling, along with a well-balanced design that performs well when mounted on a gimbal or drone or used handheld:
- The electronically controlled Power Zoom mechanism enables making smooth zooms during takes, with control possible via the lens body or from select camera bodies.
- Power Zoom can be used in conjunction with Sony camera's Clear Image Zoom function, which can further extend the effective reach by up to 2x while maintaining near original image quality. If the lens's zoom speed is set to Slow, and the zoom control is performed remotely from the camera body, the zooming transition will be seamless from optical zoom to Clear Image Zoom.
- Power Zoom mechanism uses four XD linear motors for precise, fast, and quiet zooming movement.
- Internal zoom and internal focus design maintains the overall lens length during operation.
- Aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent, and seamless iris switching during recording.
- Smooth Motion Optics (SMO) suppresses focus breathing to help maintain compositional accuracy when changing focus. This lens is also compatible with the Breathing Compensation function in select Alpha cameras
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.