Think Tank Photo Backstory Backpack 15
With every good story, there’s often a better backstory. The same is true with the BackStory series of camera backpacks. Many hours were spent by Think Tank Photo's design team researching, discussing benefits, developing prototypes, reviewing, redoing… and then they do it again. The end result is a truly innovative and full-featured backpack that serves your needs as an expert photographer. The BackStory’s rear-panel opening offers complete access to your gear while a top panel provides quick access to your camera and speeds your workflow. A deep front compartment with zippered mesh pockets has ample room for personal gear, including a 10” tablet and laptop (sizespecific). And with its plush shoulder harness and removable waist belt, the BackStory is comfortable enough to wear all day.
Key Features of the Backstory Backpack Series:
- Top panel quick access and rear panel full-access to camera gear
- Dedicated 13” or 16” laptop pocket and 10” tablet compartment
- Roomy front pocket for light layers and other personal items
- Microfiber-lined exterior pocket for today’s plus-sized phones or sunglasses
- Customizable divider system maximizes photo carry with two cushioned pillows that shape to your gear for secure protection
- Tripod attachment on front secures a small or large tripod with deployable cup
- Plush shoulder harness with removable sternum strap
- Removable webbing waist belt
- Luggage handle pass-through
- Top and side grab handle
- Expandable water bottle pockets on both sides
- Top compartment mesh pocket helps to organize small items
- Front pocket organizer and zippered mesh pocket keep essentials handy
- Main compartment pockets give you quick access to filters, batteries, cards, etc.
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
What Fits Backstory 15:
- 1–2 ungripped DSLR or Mirrorless bodies with lens attached
- up to a 70–200mm f/2.8
- 2–5 additional lenses
- a strobe
- a 16” laptop
- plus personal gear
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.