This silver interior Beauty Dish Switch by Manny Ortiz from Westcott has a collapsible design that allows for rapid assembly and breakdown, making it easy to transport. The highly reflective silver interior provides maximum output with specular highlights. It offers color-neutral diffusion that only absorbs one stop. The deflector plate helps redirect light outward to defeat the hot spot, providing edge-to-edge softness. The term "Switch" in the name refers to the quick release locking mechanism that makes for quick, easy, yet secure changes to the mounting insert, allowing this one beauty dish to be used with a variety of light fixtures. The dish requires a mounting insert (not included) compatible with the light fixture you are using. In addition to the included neutral color diffusion panel, an optional 40° eggcrate grid can be attached to help control the directionality of the light.
- Includes beauty dish, full-stop diffusion, deflector plate, and travel case
- 36" Nominal diameter is perfect for full-length portraits and headshots
- Compact and lightweight softbox with fast setup time
- Requires a Switch Insert to mount a compatible light source
- Opens and collapses like an umbrella for easy setup and transport
- The highly reflective silver interior provides maximum output with specular highlights
- Durable metal framework and heat-resistant fabrics for dependability
- Deflector plate eliminates a hotspot for softer beauty lighting
- Neutral diffusion fabric provides consistent color temperature
- Glamorous light output for beauty and portrait photography
- Provides natural-looking catchlights in your subject's eyes
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.