A long-reaching zoom optimized for use in harsh climates, the XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens is designed for FUJIFILM X-series mirrorless cameras and provides a 152-609mm equivalent focal length range. Ideally suited for wildlife and sports applications, the versatile telephoto range benefits photographing distant, moving subjects, and is reinforced by a twin linear AF motor for fast performance, as well as five stop-effective optical image stabilization to Minimize the appearance of camera shake. Further benefitting its use outdoors, this 100-400mm lens also sports a weather-sealed construction and fluorine-coated front element to guard against dust and moisture from affecting the lens' performance.
In regards to the optical design, this lens incorporates five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element, which reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Long-reaching telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 152-609mm equivalent focal length range.
- Five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- A five stop-effective optical image stabilization system Minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in low-light conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- Twin linear motors deliver quick, quiet, and smooth autofocus performance that is especially beneficial when working with fast-moving subjects.
- A focus limiter switch on the side of the lens barrel lets you constrain the focusing range to either the full range of 5.7' to infinity, or from 16.4' to infinity for faster focusing performance with distant subjects.
- The lens body incorporates 13 distinct weather seals in 12 locations to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Additionally, a fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to guard against smudging, moisture, and dust.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Zoom-lock switch prevents unwanted zoom creep from occurring and also can be used to maintain the same zoom position while shooting.
- A removable, rotating tripod collar allows for well-balanced mounting and shooting when working from a tripod or monopod.
- The included lens hood incorporates a sliding window to allow easier adjustment of rotating filters, such as a polarizer, while the hood is installed.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.