A bright wide-angle prime, the XF 14mm f/2.8 R from FUJIFILM is a 21mm-equivalent lens featuring a broad angle of view well-suited for landscape, interior, and astrophotography applications. Its optical design incorporates a pair of aspherical elements to control distortion and spherical aberrations, and three extra-low dispersion elements are also featured, which help to reduce color fringing for improved clarity. A Super EBC coating is used, too, to reduce flare and ghosting for improved color accuracy and contrast when working in bright and backlit situations.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 21mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture balances a compact design with lens speed for working in difficult lighting conditions and is also suitable for astrophotography applications.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.