Continuing FUJIFILM's series of compact, portable primes, the black XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR is a 24mm-equivalent wide-angle lens, well-suited to landscape, nature, and architectural shooting. Its f/2.8 maximum aperture balances size and speed, and is suitable for working in available lighting conditions while also limiting the overall size and weight of the lens for everyday use. The optical design features two aspherical elements to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super EBC coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. Additionally, the lens is weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Moderately bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in available light conditions and also helps to maintain a compact form factor.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.