Distinguished by its long reach and bright design, the FUJIFILM XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR is a 305mm-equivalent lens further characterized by its sophisticated optical layout, fast performance, and apt image stabilization. Well-suited for sports, events, and wildlife photography, the impressive f/2 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also promotes working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical design features three extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, which help to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy by controlling fringing and chromatic aberrations. A Super EBC coating is also used to suppress flare for improved contrast and color rendering. Complementing the optics is a linear motor-based autofocus system, which offers fast, near-silent performance for both stills and video use. Additionally, a five stop-effective optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper results. Suiting the lens's use in inclement conditions, it is also weather-sealed to resist and dust and moisture and a fluorine coating has been applied to the front element.
In addition to the lens itself, the dedicated XF 1.4x TC F2 WR Teleconverter is also included in this kit, and extends the focal length by 1.4x to result in an equivalent 427mm focal length. This teleconverter maintains all automated functions and image stabilization, and its optical design incorporates one aspherical element to control distortion and spherical aberrations.
Fujifilm XF 200mm F2 R OIS WR Lens
- Telephoto prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 305mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/2 maximum aperture affords greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter and also suits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Linear motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas. An additional mechanism also fixes the focus motor group in place when the camera is turned off to reduce any unwanted vibrations during storage or travel.
- Focus range limiter switch allows you to constrain the focus range to between 16.4' to infinity or for the whole 5.9' to infinity range for more responsive focusing depending on the distance to your subject.
- Focus Preset Function instantly changes your focus position to a pre-selected position for faster focus switching.
- Focus Control button at the tip of the lens can be assigned to a desired focusing function of choice, including Focus Preset, AF-ON, or Focus Lock.
- Optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops to enable sharper imaging when shooting handheld or working with slower shutter speeds.
- The lens body incorporates 17 distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- A fluorine coating has been applied to the front lens element to guard against smudging, moisture, and dust.
- Fixed rotating tripod collar offers well-balanced support when working from a monopod or tripod. The tripod foot is also Arca-type compatible for direct mounting to tripod heads and also has 1/4" and 3/8" sockets for attaching to quick release plates.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.