A telephoto zoom designed for use in trying conditions, the FUJIFILM XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR is a weather-sealed lens spanning the popular 76-213mm equivalent focal length range and featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture. Built for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless digital cameras, this fast zoom further distinguishes itself with a sophisticated design, highly effective optical image stabilization system, and a Triple Linear Motor AF system for refined focusing performance.
In regards to the optical design, this lens incorporates five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element, which reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color accuracy. Additionally, a Nano-GI coating has also been applied to elements to alter the refractive index between elements, to minimize surface reflections, and to prevent lens flare and ghosting. Additionally a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- Flexible telephoto zoom is designed for APS-C-format Fujifilm X-mount mirrorless cameras and offers a 76-213mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and excels when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Five extra-low dispersion elements and one Super ED element are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements and alters the refractive index between the glass and air in order to better suppress lens flare and ghosting for diagonal incident light.
- An HT-EBC (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating) coating has been applied to the entire surface of each element for controlling ghosting and flare for greater contrast and color accuracy.
- A Triple Linear Motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Complemented by an enhanced gyro sensor and unique series of algorithms, the optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- The lens body incorporates 20 distinct weather seals to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contribute to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- A tripod collar is included for well-balanced mounting and shooting when working from a tripod or monopod.
- Compatible with optional XF 1.4x TC WR and XF 2x TC WR teleconverters.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.