Excelling at close range, the FUJIFILM XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro is a 91mm-equivalent prime featuring a 1:2 maximum magnification along with a 10.5" minimum focusing distance. A maximum f/2.4 aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field. The optical design features one aspherical element and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for increased sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting when working in bright and backlit conditions.
- Portrait-length prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 91mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.4 maximum aperture balances a compact design with lens speed for working in difficult lighting conditions and controlling depth of field.
- Ideal for macro shooting, this lens offers half of life-size 1:2 maximum magnification along with a minimum focusing distance of 10.5" to suit working with close-up subjects.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.