An ultra-wide zoom characterized by a bright and advanced optical design, the XF 8-16mm f/2.8 R LM WR from FUJIFILM is a 12-24mm-equivalent lens featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. The optical layout comprises six extra-low dispersion elements, including three Super ED elements, which help to virtually eliminate chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color accuracy. Four aspherical elements are also used to suppress distortion, curvature of field, and spherical aberrations for improved sharpness. Also, a Nano-GI coating helps to control ghosting and flare for enhanced contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics is a refined linear motor, which affords quick and quiet autofocus performance, and the lens body is weather-sealed in 11 distinct places to support working in trying environmental conditions.
- Impressively wide zoom is designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 12-24mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and excels when working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Six extra-low dispersion elements, including three Super ED elements, are used to greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity throughout the zoom range.
- Four aspherical elements control distortion, curvature of field, and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating has been applied to lens elements and alters the refractive index between the glass and air in order to better suppress lens flare and ghosting for diagonal incident light.
- Linear motor autofocus system delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas.
- The lens body incorporates extensive weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.