Are you still developing film during the mandatory shutdown of non-essential businesses due to COVID-19?
You bet! We've installed a film drop box, so you can still get your C-41 color film and disposable cameras developed!
How long does it take?
Our lead time is roughly one week for online delivery of digital files, after receiving payment through PayPal invoice. We develop once a week. We will email you a link to download them as soon as they are available.
The mandatory government shutdown of non-essential businesses is currently scheduled through May 15th. It's possible this could be extended. As soon as the shutdown order is lifted, our store will reopen, and you will be able to pickup your negatives and prints (if you ordered prints).
How does the film drop box work?
1. Grab an envelope and follow the instructions on the film envelope box.
2. Complete the envelope, making sure you write down your name, email address, phone number, and the service you'd like us to perform.
3. Put your film in the envelope and drop it through our doorway film drop.
4. We'll send you a PayPal invoice you can pay by credit card to your email.
5. Once we receive payment, we'll complete your order.
6. If you wrote down that you would like Online Delivery of your Digital Files, we'll send you an email with a link to download your images.
7. Your negatives and prints (if you ordered prints) will be available for pickup when our business is permitted to reopen.
What service options are there?
1. Development with Online Delivery of Digital Files: $15/roll
What you receive: A link by email where you can download high-resolution scans of your negatives. The link will be active for one week from the time you receive it. When our store is permitted to reopen, you will be able to pickup your your developed negatives cut and sleeved with an index print.
2. Development Only: $10/roll
What you receive: When our store is permitted to reopen, you will be able to pickup your developed negatives cut and sleeved unless you write on the envelope that you do not want them cut.
Add a Set of Prints: $5/roll
You can add a set of prints to one of the two services above for an additional charge of $5.
What you receive: When our store is permitted to reopen, you will be able to pickup your prints (includes index print) along with your developed negatives cut and sleeved.