Offering reach and refined focusing performance, the AF-P NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6E ED VR from Nikon is a telephoto zoom covering a comfortable portrait-length to telephoto range. One extra-low dispersion element is featured in the optical design, which aids in reducing chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity. A Super Integrated Coating, too, helps to achieve accurate colors by controlling flare and ghosting when working in bright and backlit conditions. Noteworthy for this lens is the AF-P designation, which indicates the use of a pulse stepping motor that offers notably quiet, fast, and precise autofocus performance to benefit both stills and video applications. Additionally, Vibration Reduction image stabilization compensates for up to 4.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however is also compatible with DX models where it will provide a 105-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Super Integrated Coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress internal reflections, flare, and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- AF-P pulse motor uses stepping motors to deliver impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by 4.5 stops to benefit shooting handheld in difficult lighting conditions.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Full Compatibility: D500, D7500, D5600, D5500, D3500, D3400, D850, and Z-series mirrorless cameras with FTZ adapter
- Compatible with Limited Functions: D7200, D7100, D7000, D5300, D5200, D3300, D300S, D300, D810A, D810, D800E, D800, D750, D700, D610, D600, D5, D4S, D4, D3X, D3, D2XS, Df, and 1-series mirrorless cameras with FT1 adapter
- Compatible cameras may require a firmware update for use
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.