Whether an enthusiast, pro, or discerning beginner, your photography gear deserves the top quality materials and craftsmanship found in the black Professional Series: Anvil 27 Backpack from Tamrac. The main compartment features padded, touch fastening dividers for storing and organizing your pro-sized DSLRs with attached lenses, extra lenses, and accessories. Opposite your stored camera gear are three, interior, zippered, clear, accessory pockets. A zippered, exterior, padded, front compartment has an inner sleeve for storing and protecting an up to 15" laptop or other device. Exterior pockets are handy for storing items such as sunglasses, mobile phones, maps, wallet, and other necessities. Side compression straps are useful for keeping your gear free from excessive movement.
Two, removable, adjustable, quick-release straps on the front of the pack are used for securing the legs of a pro-sized tripod, and work together with a lower accessory pocket, which is used for holding the tripod feet. Carry your Anvil 27 Backpack with the padded, grab handle or shoulder harness. For comfort and stability, the harness features padded, adjustable shoulder straps with a connector. On longer journeys, photographers will appreciate the added comfort provided by the removable hip belt. Both the hip belt, and the side of the pack have M.O.L.L.E System attachment points. In the event of bad weather, simply deploy the form-fitted rain cover.
- Main compartment with padded, 2 short and 10 long touch-fastening dividers for organizing gear
- Padded compartment with an interior sleeve for storing an up to 15" laptop
- 3, clear, zippered, TPU storage pockets on main compartment wall opposite dividers
- Zippers feature "garages" to prevent pulls from scratching gear
- 2, front, zippered, butterfly-style, accessory pockets – one of which is used for storing the rain cover
- 1, zippered, accessory pocket located on lower, front of pack, which closes with double-zippers for securing the feet of a tripod
- Removable straps with quick-release buckle for a stable carry on the back of pack
- Padded, grab handle on top
- Comfortable airflow harness system with padded, adjustable shoulder straps
- Shoulder strap D-Rings for attaching gear
- Adjustable sternum strap with quick-release buckle for added comfort and stability
- Removable, adjustable, padded hip belt, with quick-release buckle and M.O.L.L.E attachment points
- Side of pack features M.O.L.L.E attachment points
- Side compression straps for stabilizing loads
- Padded, mesh back panels to cushion impact and wick away moisture
Airflow Harness Pad
- Between back panels is an Airflow Harness Pad with optimized comfort foams
- Included, weather-resistant, seam sealed rain cover
- Interior areas feature a light gray lining for easier location of gear under lower light levels
- YKK Zippers with large, easy-to-use zipper pulls
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.