This BlackRapid Double Breathe Camera Harness accommodates two cameras by allowing them to hang from the right and left shoulders. The cameras can then rest upside-down along both the right and left hips so they can be quickly raised for use. Even when connected to two large cameras with their attached lenses, the Double Breathe remains comfortable to wear due to its resilient and breathable mesh pads which cushion the back and shoulders. The pads' structure optimizes air circulation between the wearer and the harness, which works to remove and minimize perspiration in warm and hot environments. For those with a thin or small build, the Double Slim Breathe Camera Harness can be chosen for a better fit.
To attach to a camera or a lens, both of the Double Breathe Camera Harness' webbings feature a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. Also provided is a BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe for every carabiner. Each FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount and has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid webbings that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR.
The length of each webbing is adjustable from 36.0 to 63.0" and measures up to 1.0" wide. Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of the strap's webbings make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement when using the Double Breathe. Additionally, the webbings from a separately-available BlackRapid Binocular Breathe Strap can be connected to the front of this harness so that it can hold a binocular or a third camera against the wearer's chest.
When only one camera needs to be carried, the Double Breathe's front sternum and rear stabilizing straps can be disconnected to create two individual cross-body camera straps. One strap can be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip, while the other can be worn across a left-handed user's body, draped from the right shoulder to the left hip. Either individual strap allows a connected camera to rest upside-down along the hip so it can be quickly raised for use.
A nylon pouch is included for storage and transport, as well as two plastic BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protectors, both of which are compatible with BlackRapid straps that feature a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, a Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock. Additionally, it helps to block the metal surface of a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens.
- Accommodates two cameras by allowing them to hang from the right and left shoulders
- Connected cameras can rest upside-down along the right and left hips so that they can be quickly raised for use
- Large, 2.5 to 4.0" moisture-wicking, breathable mesh pads cushion the back and shoulders while comfortably distributing the weight of connected gear
- Durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiners for each webbing attach to camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount with one of two provided BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe
- 1.0"-wide, nylon webbings with adjustable, 36.0 to 63.0" length
- Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the webbings make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement
- Separately-available two-pack of BlackRapid CoupleR Breathe Straps can be used to further stabilize both webbings
- BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protectors each prevent unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner that could cause it to accidentally unlock, and helps block a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens
- Webbings from a separately-available BlackRapid Binocular Breathe Strap can be connected to allow a binocular or third camera to be held against the wearer's chest
- Front sternum and rear stabilizing straps can be disconnected to create two individual cross-body camera straps for either right of left-handed users
- Nylon pouch for storage and transport
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.