Cover all your bases with the extremely versatile E 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 OSS LE Lens from Sony for your APS-C-format E-mount camera. By providing a 27-300mm equivalent zoom range, users can capture subjects both near and far without needing to swap out their lenses, making it ideal for travel. It also benefits from the use of two extra-low dispersion and four aspherical elements to minimize aberrations. Furthermore, it is equipped with Optical SteadyShot image stabilization that will reduce the impact of camera shake, especially at longer focal lengths.
For fast focusing, the 18-200mm uses a linear autofocus motor with an internal focus design that permits focusing as close as 1.6'. It also has a zoom lock switch on the lens barrel to prevent zoom creep when the lens is not in use. Additionally, it has a seven-blade circular diaphragm to produce smooth, rounded bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this 18-200mm offers users a vast wide-angle to super telephoto range equivalent to 27-300mm.
- A variable f/3.5-6.3 maximum aperture helps keep the lens' overall size and weight to a minimum.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements are featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Four aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera's sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur.
- A linear autofocus motor and internal focus mechanism contribute to faster, more responsive focusing in both stills and video. Also, the lens features a minimum focus distance of 1.6' and it does not change in length when changing focus.
- A zoom lock switch prevents the lens barrel from accidentally extending when not in use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.