- Built to print wide 3 x 5" images, the INSTAX Link Wide Smartphone Printer from FUJIFILM lets you capture more of the moment and features a sleek and compact form factor and Bluetooth connectivity. Its downloadable app will allow users to customize, edit, and print photos in the JPEG, PNG, HEIF, and DNG formats. Available editing tools include cropping, filters, collages, and the ability to add text. Users will also have access to 100 types of stickers and 1500 different emojis. 30 available templates may be edited in terms of color, text content, color, font position, size, while the overall print quality may be varied with "INSTAX-Rich" or "INSTAX-Natural" modes. Another unique feature is QR Print Mode, which prints a QR code on your photo that may be linked to an audio message, a web page, text, an invitation, and more.
FUJIFILM's INSTAX Link Wide Smartphone Printer is powered using an internal lithium-ion battery that can print up 100 images when fully charged. Recharging takes 80-120 minutes, depending on the temperature and remaining battery level. Included is a1 11.8" USB cable, a stand, and a strap.
- Simple and easy to use
- Prints wide-sized 3 x 5" images to capture more of the moment
- Sleek and compact form factor
- Bluetooth connectivity
- The app allows consumers to customize, edit, and print their photos
- Editing tools include cropping, filters, collage, add text, stickers, and editable design templates to create various cards
- Sketch, edit, and print
- Print photos from videos
- QR Print Mode lets you add a QR code to a photo and scan it with your smartphone for features such as recording a sound, linking to a website, location print, and hidden message
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.