This 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head from Manfrotto has a load capacity of 11.0 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. It includes an integrated RC4 quick release cam lock and a 410PL Quick Release Plate. RC4 compatible quick release plates such as the 410PL can removed from the head by pulling the cam lock's spring-loaded lever, which also allows the plate to be instantly reattached.
Cameras or accessories that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 or 3/8-16" mount can be connected to the 410PL Quick Release Plate, which measures 2.5 x 3.3 x 0.5" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface. The head can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other and have individual, snap-lock knobs with easy-to-turn, 4-star grips. Turning each snap-lock knob allows the corresponding movement to be rapidly adjusted, and once the knob is released, the adjustment is locked into place. An additional, rubberized knob set within each snap-lock knob allows incremental, geared adjustments, which help to ensure that any device mounted to this 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head is precisely positioned relative to the subject.
To further promote fast and repeatable device positioning, this 410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head also includes dedicated angle scales for each movement that are designed for easy visibility.
410 3-Way, Geared Pan-and-Tilt Head
- 11.0 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Can be rotated 360°, tilted 90° forwards or 30° backwards, as well as 90° sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other and have individual snap-lock knobs with easy-to-turn, 4-star grips
- Turning each snap-lock knob allows the corresponding movement to be rapidly adjusted, and once the knob is released, the adjustment is locked into place
- An additional, rubberized knob set within each snap-lock knob allows incremental, geared adjustments
- Dedicated angle scales for each movement that are designed for easy visibility further promote fast, repeatable, and accurate device positioning
- Integrated, RC4 quick release cam lock
- Built-in bubble level
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
410PL Quick Release Plate
- Compatible with Manfrotto RC4 quick release cam lock
- Measures 2.5 x 3.3 x 0.5" and has a rubberized, non-slip surface
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mount
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.