A single-lens solution for most shooting situations, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-200mm f/3.5-6.3 from Olympus is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and covers a huge 24-400mm equivalent focal length range. Despite its long reach, the lens is also characterized by its portable form factor, close 8.7" minimum focusing distance, and sophisticated optical design, which includes a variety of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements to produce well-corrected imagery. A ZERO coating has also been applied to help reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, this lens utilizes a Movie & Stills Compatible AF system to achieve smooth, fast, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both photo and movie applications.
- Spanning an impressive wide-angle to super telephoto range, this 12-200mm zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-400mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements, one Super HR (high refractive index) elements, and two HR elements are featured in the optical design to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness with reduced distortion. Additionally, two Super ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and two ED elements are also used to control chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color fidelity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-Low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Minimum focusing distance of 8.7" at the wide-angle end, and a 3.9" working distance, offers a 0.46x maximum magnification to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Weather-sealed construction guards the lens against dust and moisture for working in harsh environments.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.