Speed, reach, and flexibility define the Nikon AF-S 120-300mm f/2.8E FL ED SR VR; an F-mount telephoto zoom characterized by an advanced optical design, quick focusing performance, and a bright f/2.8 constant maximum aperture. Fluorite, short-wavelength refractive (SR), and extra-low dispersion (ED) glass is used throughout the optical layout to effectively suppress a variety of aberrations for improved clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy throughout the zoom range. ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats, as well as a Super Integrated Coating, have been applied, too, to suppress flare, ghosting, and surface reflections for improved contrast and color fidelity.
Balancing the optical merits, this 120-300mm is also characterized by its inclusion of a Vibration Reduction image stabilization system that compensates for camera shake to enable sharper handheld shooting. A Silent Wave Motor also benefits producing sharp imagery and affords quick and quiet autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, a rotating tripod collar is featured to assist working with a support system and this lens utilizes an electromagnetic diaphragm to ensure consistent exposure stability when shooting at fast continuous speeds.
- Designed for use with FX image sensors, this 120-300mm lens is also compatible with DX sensors where it will provide a 180-450mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and benefits working in available lighting conditions as well as offers improved control over depth of field.
- Featuring a combination of one extra-low dispersion element, two fluorite elements, and one short-wavelength refractive element, chromatic aberrations and color fringing is effectively eliminated throughout the zoom range for notable clarity and color accuracy.
- Vibration Reduction image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake, benefiting this lens' use in low-light conditions. Additionally, a designated Sport Mode is well-suited to working in fast-paced conditions and a Tripod Mode helps to suppress subtle ground vibrations when working atop a support system.
- Silent Wave Motor affords quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override.
Focus range limiter allows you to constrict the focus system to a 19.7' to infinity range for faster focusing performance.
- Assignable Function buttons can be used for lens-based activation of AF/AE Lock modes or for switching between different AF Area Modes.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel, along with a front fluorine coating, benefits the lens' use in inclement conditions.
- Tripod collar offers well-balanced support when working from a monopod or tripod. The collar ring also incorporates ball bearings for smooth transitions between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.