A versatile and relatively compact telephoto zoom, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f/4.8-6.7 II from Olympus is a 150-600mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The optical design makes use of three low dispersion elements and three high refractive index elements to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for a high degree of clarity and sharpness throughout the zoom range. A ZERO coating has also been applied to help reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Additionally, this lens utilizes a Movie & Stills Compatible AF system to achieve smooth, fast, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both photo and movie applications.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 150-600mm equivalent focal length range.
- One Super ED (extra-low dispersion) and two ED elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three high refractive index elements are used to correct spherical aberrations for greater sharpness with reduced distortion.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.