The Adventurer's FlagshipAt the crossroads of image quality, portability, speed, and reliability, the OM-1, from OM SYSTEM is a flagship mirrorless camera built for adventure. Characterized by its versatile Micro Four Thirds platform, the OM-1 meshes quick and nimble stills performance and apt 4K video recording with unique computational imaging tools and a hardy, dependable physical design.
20MP Stacked Sensor and TruePic X
Micro Four Thirds BSI Live MOS Sensor
Newly designed 20.4MP Micro Four Thirds Live MOS sensor features a stacked BSI design that offers improved readout speeds, noise levels, and greater dynamic range than previous designs. This sensor structure improves noise performance by two stops and dynamic range by one stop for improved image quality, especially at higher ISOs.
TruePic X Processor
Compared to previous-generation processors, the TruePic X offers 3x-faster processing speeds along with a 120 fps sensor readout rate for faster, more responsive shooting. The processor also contributes to a wide ISO range and quick continuous shooting rates:
- Native sensitivity range from ISO 200-102400, expandable down to ISO 80.
- Continuous shooting up to 10 fps with full-time AF/AE and a buffer of 169 raw frames when working with a mechanical shutter.
- If working with a silent electronic shutter, 20 fps shooting is possible with full-time AF/AE and a buffer of 108 raw frames. SH1 and SH2 are blackout-free high-speed shooting modes, offering rates up to 120 fps without AF/AE in SH1 and 50 fps with AF/AE in SH2.
- Pro Capture mode begins recording before you release the shutter; able to record at 120 fps with fixed focus or 50 fps with continuous AF, this mode begins recording once the shutter button is half-pressed and then stops once the button has been fully pressed. Up to 70 additional frames can be recorded with this mode, serving as a safeguard for times when the action occurs just before you press the shutter button.
Cross Quad Pixel AF and AI Detection
Featuring a unique design, on-sensor phase-detection AF uses a Cross Quad Pixel system that effectively splits each pixel into four sub-pixels for cross-sensor performance that is more adept at focusing in tricky lighting conditions. The focusing system has 1053 individual points, which fully cover the sensor and perform at up to 120 fps to suit virtually all recording methods.
Benefitting from the Cross Quad Pixel AF structure, color and contrast information from the sensor can also be used to create a detailed depth map of the image for more refined subject detection and tracking accuracy. Using AI, this focusing system can automatically detect a range of subject types, like cars, motorcycles, airplanes, helicopters, trains, birds, dogs, cats, and humans, as well as faces and eyes. And, compared to earlier iterations of this focusing system, improved processing now makes focusing performance 2x more accurate and 3x faster.
5-Axis Image Stabilization
In-body 5-axis image stabilization compensates for up to 8 stops of camera shake, allowing for the use of significantly longer shutter speeds when shooting handheld. This advanced sensor-shift system compensates for 7 stops of camera shake with the body alone, and an additional stop is provided when select IS-enabled lenses are attached.
Handheld Assist relies on this stabilization technology for more stable framing, which is especially helpful when working with longer focal length lenses. Additional, in-body image stabilization also contributes to a variety of additional shooting modes and camera functions, including High Res Shot modes, Handheld Live Composite, and an advanced dust reduction system.
Creative Shooting Modes
- High Res Shot—Benefitted by the stacked sensor design, processing power, and image stabilization system, this mode composites a series of 12 shots into a single higher resolution frame in just 5 seconds. Tripod High Res Shots mode produces an 80MP raw file and Handheld High Res Shot mode produces a 50MP raw file, and both modes offer up to 2 stops of reduced noise and improved color information.
- Live ND—Now supporting up to ND64 (6-stop), this unique function digitally simulates the effects of an optical neutral density filter for produce long exposure/slow shutter speed effects.
- Live Composite—Perfect for long exposures, nighttime shooting, and light painting applications, this unique mode gradually builds up an exposure over time without overexposing key elements within the frame. This mode works to only record newly detected light sources over time, and allows live view monitoring as an image develops. A Handheld Live Composite mode is available, too.
- Focus Stacking—This mode automatically records 15 sequential frames while shifting the plane of focus slightly between each frame, then composites these exposures into a single image that exhibits an extended depth of field.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.