Combining high-resolution imaging with a versatile feature-set, the black PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Digital Camera from Canon is a sleek point-and-shoot featuring a 20.2MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor. The sensor and processor combination avails sensitivity to ISO 3200 and notable image quality, as well as 7.2 fps continuous shooting, to suit working in a variety of conditions, and, in addition to stills, also enables full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps. A 12x optical zoom lens provides a 25-300mm equivalent focal length range and an Intelligent IS image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. For composing imagery and reviewing your photos and movies, a large 3.0" 461k-dot LCD is featured on the back of the camera and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share images to a linked smartphone or tablet. Additionally, the ELPH 360 HS also features a range of creative features for compiling videos and stills or producing creative works in-camera, including Hybrid Auto, Creative Shot, and Story Highlights.
- A 20.2MP 1/2.3" High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor pairs with the DIGIC 4+ image processor to realize notable image quality and sensitivity to ISO 3200, and also, together, form the Canon HS SYSTEM to maintain low noise results for cleaner image quality. Additionally, the sensor and processor also afford continuous stills shooting rates up to 7.2 fps and full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps.
- A versatile 12x optical zoom lens offers a 25-300mm equivalent focal length range, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. This broad reach is complemented by a versatile Intelligent IS image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake for both stills and video shooting:
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share your photos and movies with a linked smartphone or tablet as well as remotely control the camera from the mobile device by using the Camera Connect app.
- A dedicated Wi-Fi button is also featured on the camera body to expedite the process of connecting with a smartphone or tablet and sharing imagery between devices.
- A large 3.0" 461k-dot LCD monitor is available for composing imagery, navigating the menu, and reviewing photos and videos.
- Hybrid Auto records up to four seconds of video prior to taking a still photo, and then automatically combines the two types of imagery into a video recap.
- Creative Shot mode utilizes various compositional, color, and lighting elements from an original image in order to produce a new, unique image with artistic flair.
- Story Highlights can automatically produce a highlight reel, comprised of videos and photos from a day or an event, and then add music and effects for playback.
In the Box
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.