A compact wide-angle prime, the Sony E-mount 24mm f/2 DG DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma provides excellent edge-to-edge sharpness in a stylish all-metal design. An ideal lens for landscape, nature, interior, and architectural photography, the lens provides a modestly bright f/2 maximum aperture for low-light performance and shallow depth of field control. Additionally, its fast maximum aperture makes it a natural choice for night sky and astrophotography. The lens is constructed of two SLD glass elements and one FLD glass element to correct axial chromatic aberration. The lens also incorporates two high-precision glass-molded aspherical elements, which enable the total weight of the lens to be reduced. In regard to handling and focus, this lens features a stepping motor for quick and quiet AF performance that suits both photo and video applications.
- As part of the Contemporary line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve a balance between convenience and performance and meshes a compact, lightweight build and versatile handling with notable optical attributes.
- I-series lens emphasizing a sleek and stylish physical design built to the same operational standards of Sigma's Cine lenses, including a mechanical aperture ring, knurled metal components, and various switches and tactile controls for intuitive operation.
- Wide-angle 24mm lens designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, however, can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture strikes and ideal balance between speed and size and manages to maintain a compact physical profile while also offering low-light performance and depth of field control.
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.65" for unique close-up shooting capabilities.
- Integrated stepping motor realizes smooth and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an internal focusing design to promote greater responsiveness. Full-time manual focus control can also be selected.
- Newly designed arc-type auto/manual focus switch.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- All-metal body with high-precision metal parts and a metal hood.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.