Created for full-frame mirrorless cameras, this Sigma 35mm f/1.2 DG DN Art Lens features Sigma's first prime lens design with a f/1.2 maximum aperture. Delivering excellent image quality while optimizing size, as well as weight, the lens' fast f/1.2 aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field as well as extremely selective focus effects and is also suited for working in very difficult lighting conditions. Three low dispersion glass elements and three aspherical elements, including a double-sided element, effectively control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
Complementing its imaging capabilities, the lens includes a large Hyper Sonic Motor to produce quick, smooth, and quiet autofocus performance with full-time manual focus override. While the aperture ring's de-click switch can prevent unwanted noise from being recorded while capturing video with sound, the built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button can be assigned additional functions to widen the range of operations available on the lens. Additionally, a rounded 11-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Created for full-frame mirrorless cameras, this lens features Sigma's first f/1.2 maximum aperture, prime lens design to deliver excellent image quality while optimizing size, as well as weight. It is also suitable for APS-C models where it provides a 53mm equivalent focal length.
- Constant f/1.2 maximum aperture is particularly well-suited for working in available light conditions and provides extreme control over depth of field.
- Three Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements markedly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three aspherical elements, including a double-sided aspherical lens element, control spherical aberrations and distortion for increased sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Large HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) realizes quick and quiet autofocus. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Manual aperture ring can be de-clicked for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Built-in Autofocus-Lock (AFL) button which can be assigned additional functions widens the range of operations available on the lens.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Front lens element has been treated with a water- and oil-repellent coating to benefit working in harsh environmental conditions.
- Weather-resistant construction with a brass bayonet that affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.