A seamless means for remotely controlling select Sony cameras, the RMT-P1BT Wireless Remote Commander uses Bluetooth connectivity for adjusting certain camera settings and releasing the camera's shutter within a 16.4' range. The sleek commander incorporates +/- buttons for adjusting focus, recording, and power/digital zoom functions and has two assignable buttons—AF-ON and C1—that mirror the set functions of the same-named buttons on the camera body. A lock switch prevents accidental settings changes when the remote is not in use. Additionally, an LED indicator light shows the shutter, recording, or AF status. The device is dust and moisture resistant to suit its use in trying environments.
- Alpha a6100
- Alpha a6400 (with Summer 2019 firmware update)
- Alpha a6600
- Alpha a7 III (with Ver. 3.0 firmware update)
- Alpha a7R III (with Ver. 3.0 firmware update)
- Alpha a7R IV
- Alpha a9 (with Summer 2019 firmware update)
- Alpha a9 II
- Cyber-shot DSC-RX0 II (with Ver. 2.0 firmware update)
- Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 VII
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.