The BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Strap is designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip. A connected camera can then rest upside-down along the hip so that it can be quickly raised for use. Incorporating a generously-sized, moisture-wicking shoulder pad, this strap is built for the sport or adventure photographer who is carrying one camera and intends to move quickly whether on flat or rugged terrain.
The Sport Breathe further stabilizes the attached camera when used with its included BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap. The Brad Breathe secures this strap under the user's left shoulder and prevents the attached camera from twisting as it rests along one's right side. When camera movement along the side is less of a concern, the Brad Breathe is easy to remove. For left-handed photographers, the Sport Left Breathe Camera Strap can be slung over the right shoulder, and includes a Brad Breathe as well.
To attach to a camera or a lens, the BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Strap features a durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. An included BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe creates a connection point using a camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount. The FR-5 FastenR Breathe has a large, integrated D-ring for easy use with BlackRapid straps that utilize a CR-3 ConnectR.
The length of this strap is adjustable from 36.0 to 65.7" and its nylon webbing measures up to 1.0" wide. Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the length of the strap's webbing make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement along the length of the Sport Breathe. When multiple cameras or lenses need to be carried, a separately-available BlackRapid CoupleR Strap allows a BlackRapid Sport-series camera strap to be joined with a second camera strap, that is also compatible with a CoupleR, to create a functional double-camera harness.
A nylon pouch is included for storage and transport, as well as a plastic BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protector, which is compatible with BlackRapid straps that feature a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner. By folding over a CR-3 ConnectR, the Lockstar Breathe prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR that could cause it to accidentally unlock. Additionally, it helps to block the metal surface of a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens.
- Designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body, draped from the left shoulder to the right hip
- Connected camera can rest upside-down along the right hip so that it can be quickly raised for use
- 2.5 to 4.0" moisture-wicking, shoulder pad comfortably distributes the weight of connected gear
- For the sport or adventure photographer who is carrying one camera and intends to move quickly whether on flat or rugged terrain
- Durable, brass and zinc-alloy CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner attaches to camera or lens's 1/4"-20 tripod mount with provided BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR Breathe
- Adjustable 36.0 to 65.7" length with 1.0"-wide, nylon webbing
- Spring-loaded bumper locks that can be slid up and down the webbing make it especially easy to limit excess camera movement along the length of the strap
- Removable, BlackRapid Brad Breathe Stabilizing Strap secures the Sport Breathe under the user's left shoulder and helps prevent the attached camera from twisting
- Separately-available BlackRapid CoupleR Strap allows a BlackRapid Sport-series camera strap to be joined with a second camera strap, that is also compatible with a CoupleR, to create a functional double-camera harness
- BlackRapid Lockstar Breathe Carabiner Protector prevents unintentional user contact with a CR-3 ConnectR locking carabiner that could cause it to accidentally unlock, and helps block a CR-3 ConnectR from scratching a connected camera or lens
- Nylon pouch for storage and transport
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.