Keep your lens protected while maintaining access with the black Lens Case Duo from Think Tank. With multiple carrying options like a shoulder strap and belt loop, this case adapts to your carrying equipment. Its water-resistant nylon exterior keeps moisture away from your sensitive lens. Two zippered openings allow for quick access to your equipment. Additionally, stretchy front pockets can hold a variety of accessories like lens caps and memory cards.
- Water-resistant nylon exterior keeps moisture out
- Foam interior protects lens from bumps
- Zippered enclosures allow for quick access
- Shoulder strap, grab handle, and belt loop allow for a variety of carry options
Compatability with Lenses:
- Duo 5
- This case is designed to carry the following lenses and those of similar sizes: Canon/Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Canon 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6, Canon/Nikon 50mm f/1.4, Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6 AF-S, Olympus 12-40mm f/2.8 and 40-150mm f/4-5.6
- Duo 10
- This case is designed to carry the following lenses and those of similar sizes: Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6, Sigma 8-16mm f/4.5-5.6, Tamron/Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3, Sony 16-35mm f/4
- Duo 15
- This case is designed to carry the following lenses and those of similar sizes: Canon/Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6, Canon/Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6, Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3, Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6, Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5, Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8, Canon/Nikon 24mm f/1.4, Canon/Nikon 35mm f/1.4, Canon/Sony 100mm f/2.8, Nikon 105mm f/2.8
- Duo 20
- This case is designed to carry the following lenses and those of similar sizes: Canon/Nikon/Sony 24-70mm f/2.8, Canon 24-105mm f/4, Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8, Sony 85mm f/1.4, Canon/Sony 100mm f/2.8, Nikon 105mm f/2.8
- Duo 30
- This case is designed to carry the following lenses and those of similar sizes: Canon 16-35mm f/2.8, Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8, Canon 11-24mm f/4
- Duo 40
- This case is designed to carry the following lenses and those of similar sizes: Canon/Nikon/Sony 70-200mm f/2.8, Canon/Sony 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6, Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.