Take your photography gear on the road with the versatile, well-made, black StreetWalker Rolling Backpack V2.0 from Think Tank. Inside the spacious, padded, zippered main compartment are touch-fastening dividers for organizing a gripped pro DSLR with attached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, up to seven additional lenses, a flash, and the included rain cover. Under the lid are clear-mesh zip pockets for accessories. The pack features a zippered laptop compartment for MacBook Pros up to 15" and iPad Pros up to 12.9". On the front panel of the pack is a zip pocket for securing two tripod legs and an adjustable strap for the remaining leg. Near the top of the pack is another strap for securing the top section.
Also on the exterior pack are front and rear zippered pockets. Dual zippered pockets on either side of the pack have matching stretch pockets for storing a water bottle, gloves, or other gear. On top of the pack are an ID card holder and a padded grip handle. For added security, the YKK zipper pulls can accept a user-supplied, optional padlock.
The StreetWalker Rolling Backpack V2.0 is comfortably worn with the padded shoulder strap, and chest connector, or carried with the top handle. There's also a telescoping trolley handle and built-in wheels for rolling. When not needed, the trolley handle is hidden from view beneath a zippered panel. Stretch pockets on the shoulder straps are useful for storing sunglasses or other small items. Above each pocket is a D-ring for attaching a front-mounted camera or other gear. Photographers will greatly appreciate the breathable air-mesh back panel, lumbar support, and cooling air channels. For strength and durability, the pack is constructed from 1680D ballistic nylon, closed-cell PU foam, water-repellent coatings, and antique nickel-plated metal hardware.
- Reinforced telescoping handle with rubberized touch points
- Tripod mount on front panel
- Dedicated smartphone pocket fits today's large phones with a 5.5" (14cm) screen size
- Lockable YKK RC Fuse zipper sliders (lock not included)
- Two water bottle pockets on the side and two side zippered pockets
- Custom-designed, high-performance, 80mm wheels with sealed ABEC grade 5 bearings for quiet rolling
- User-replaceable retractable handle, wheels, wheel housings, feet and kick plate extends product life
- Interior clear zippered pockets for accessories
- Organizer pocket
- Hypalon reinforced rear panel for increased durability
- Shoulder harness pockets, D-rings, daisy chain, and adjustable sternum strap
- Compatible with camera support straps (sold separately)
- Specially designed interior to maximize gear for carry-on, meets most U.S. and International airline carry-on requirements, but check with your carrier prior to traveling.
|WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.|
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.