Assuming a truly thin profile of just 0.8"-thick, the Panasonic LUMIX G 14mm f/2.5 ASPH II Lens is a sleek wide-angle prime designed for Micro Four Thirds system cameras. Offering a 28mm-equivalent focal length, this lens takes on a wider-than-normal perspective to benefit its use in a broad variety of shooting situations. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet autofocus performance that is beneficial to both movie and still recording and an inner focusing system maintains the overall lens length during operation for greater responsiveness. This compact and versatile lens is an ideal option for everyday use.
The optical design comprises six elements in five groups, which includes three aspherical elements to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortions for greater image clarity and a reduction in color fringing. Additionally, a multi-coating has been applied to the lens elements to minimize surface reflections, flare, and ghosting for increased contrast and color neutrality. A rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus techniques and an all-metal lens mount offers enhanced durability and mounting precision.
- Slim profile wide-angle prime is designed specifically for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless digital cameras, where it provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 28mm.
- A bright maximum aperture of f/2.5 benefits working in low-light conditions as well as offering greater control over focus placement for shallow depth of field applications.
- The lens construction incorporates three aspherical elements to maintain an overall sleek profile while also minimizing aberrations and distortions for greater image clarity.
- Multi-coated lens elements help to reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity.
- An inner focusing system pairs with a stepping motor to deliver quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance that is suitable for both still and movie capture.
- The pancake lens profile of the lens measures 0.8" thick and weighs just under 2oz, making it an ideal travel lens for a broad array of shooting situations.
- A rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces smooth out-of-focus highlights when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- The metal lens mount affords consistent mounting precision as well as enhanced durability.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.