Characterized by its fast and sophisticated optical design, the Leica DG Nocticron 42.5mm f/1.2 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. from Panasonic is an 85mm equivalent prime for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also affords more control over focus position for producing shallow depth of field imagery. The lens's optical design employs a pair of aspherical elements, one UHR element, and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. Additionally, a Nano Surface Coating also enhances contrast and color fidelity by reducing lens flare and ghosting.
Complementing the optical attributes, this lens also distinguishes itself with a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping AF motor and internal focus design also offer fast and near-silent focusing performance that is ideal for both photo and video applications.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 85mm equivalent focal length.
- Exceptionally fast f/1.2 maximum aperture offers notable control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques and also benefits shooting in low-light conditions.
- Two aspherical elements and one Ultra-High Refractive Index element help reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for improved sharpness and accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element controls chromatic aberrations and color fringing for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- A Nano Surface Coating minimizes surface reflections throughout the entire visible spectrum for maintained contrast and color fidelity with a marked reduction in lens flare and ghosting.
- An internal focusing system, coupled with a stepping AF motor, results in fast, smooth, and precise focusing performance that is well-paired to both still shooting and movie recording.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) minimizes the appearance of camera shake to realize sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- Metal lens barrel is accentuated by a dedicated MF/AF switch and an aperture ring for more direct, intuitive operation.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Attention to all California residents, Proposition 65 or officially known as, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, is a law that requires warnings be provided to California consumers when they might be exposed to chemicals identified by California as causing cancer or reproductive toxicity. The warnings are intended to help California consumers make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals from the products they use. The California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) administers the Proposition 65 program and publishes the listed chemicals, which includes more than 850 chemicals. August 2016, OEHHA adopted new regulations, to go into effect on August 30, 2018, which changes the information that is required in or on Proposition 65 warnings.
We want you to know and be aware of our product safety and CameraMall is taking all of the necessary steps to comply with the applicable safety and health requirements made by this Proposition 65.
Additional Information about Proposition 65
For background on the new Proposition 65 warnings, see https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/new-proposition-65-warnings.
Proposition 65 and its regulations are posted at https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/law/proposition-65-law-and-regulations.
To give CameraMall any notices of an alleged violation of the California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.5 or 25249.6, you must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.